Wednesday 6 August 2014

77 million... or one


Already had my second round of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) with a count of 77 million inseminated, and hoping for the one guy to make it through.  I got to hear that two follicles ovulated so, does that mean we have double the chance? Now the waiting game starts. I don't have to go every day to the doctor and my arm has a chance to heal. I start taking Progesterone 3 times a day so I don't forget about it, and have to behave as a pregnant woman would do (no sushi!!).

I will look again for the one post I found about the 2 waiting weeks that saved my sanity and share it here. What's allowed and what's not? How can I manage the stress of the wait? Did it work? Would I do it again if it didn't? Does it increase my chances that this is the second time in a row?

We take it one day at a time, and hope for the best. Maybe this is our time, maybe this time it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment